Real Estate Stories that Show You How


I'm going to slowly and methodically give you as many little sparks and insights to the relatively simple ways that ordinary people use real estate to attain extraordinary results.

Stories are the best spark plugs. They let you casually observe from a safe, secure and understandable view point. I will write to answer most of the questions that I believe I myself would ask if I had been reading everything you are going to read.

I would like you to know something from the start of this report and that something is this: I care about you and I really mean that. I truly do need you to proceed to a new comfort zone, one that is pleasurable and free from fear. A place in which you realize you've got the capability to attain more things than you currently can imagine.

It's possible for you to start being a more powerfully directed purpose-driven individual who's well organized and on track to greater achievement. You may grow and change, gradually and steadily with every page you read. With each thought and insight you get, your desire and courage will expand as well.

Napoleon Hill wrote one of the greatest books of all time. It is called"Think and Grow Rich." The gist of that book, the secret it shows again and again is that: you must develop a burning desire.

Don't put down this book thinking the prior statement is cliché and which you already knew that! I'm simply leading one to my next point, another point being is your want needs a starting point. So to start developing want, my key is you need to have a purpose. Why do you need to pursue real estate? I understand what you're thinking: to make money, to have security, to feel useful and look successful. Good points. I agree you'll have all that and more if that is what you need.

Now this is something that comes before some of the things you desire. What's the purpose of those things? Goal, purpose, purpose. . .you need to define purpose before you get the things. My purpose, or so I thought early in my career, would be to move up into a nicer house and have my very first house become my first rental home. When I moved up into another one, I immediately learned just as I leased it out, I had been in some manner accountable for creating pleasure and safety in the life span of another individual which was of no relation to me.

It soon was obvious to me how the decisions I made in choosing that property either would help me or hurt me in my quest to succeed in the real estate investment enterprise.

It compounds itself and it either makes your life easier or more difficult. I am going to offer you experiences which you may learn from that can make your life easier; I will show you how. That is my objective.

He had been a master storyteller and by osmosis, after reading his book, I found myself gravitating towards the actual estate classified part of my Sunday newspaper.


click here;

Comments